[En-Nut-Announce] Ethernut 2.0 Rev-A Port F Bugs

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Dec 9 22:52:19 CET 2003

Unfortunately two bugs have been detected recently on
all Ethernut 2.0 Rev-A boards.

1. PF4 and PF5 are hardwired to the CPLD input. This
is no problem when using these pins for digital I/O,
but may cause problems with analog I/O.

We may not fix this too soon.

2. PORT F connector GND not connected to R3. This is
caused by a major problem with the Cad Software we are
using. Either use a short wire from the mounting hole
or use a ground connection on your board.

This will be fixed in the next production, but you
will not visually recognize it, because the modification
is done in the inner layer only. The update will be
available not before end of January 2004.

If this is a problem for you, please contact egnite
directly and we will try anything to help you.

Thanks,

Harald Kipp