[En-Nut-Announce] Nut/OS Beta Release 5.0.4 License Issue

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Aug 20 14:37:12 CEST 2012

Note! Binary code created from version 5.0.4 beta for Cortex-M may contain code with the following license:

Luminary Micro, Inc. (LMI) is supplying this software for use solely and
exclusively on LMI's microcontroller products.

The software is owned by LMI and/or its suppliers, and is protected under
applicable copyright laws.  All rights are reserved.  You may not combine
this software with "viral" open-source software in order to form a larger
program.  Any use in violation of the foregoing restrictions may subject
the user to criminal sanctions under applicable laws, as well as to civil
liability for the breach of the terms and conditions of this license.

We have removed this version. The developers are working on a solution.