[En-Nut-Announce] Invitation to Embedded World 2012

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Feb 15 18:57:44 CET 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We cordially invite you to visit us at Embedded World 2012 in Nuremberg
(Germany).

Together with our partners HW group and Embedded Technologies we will
present interesting solutions for embedded applications. Stop by and get
in touch with us.

Of course, I will not abuse this forum to promote our 20% reduction
campaign (hint! hint!), but instead inform you, that there is free
coffee and sweets at our booth for all subscribers of this mailing list. ;-)

Visit us at the Embedded World from February 28th - March 1st in hall
4A, stand 408. Send an e-mail to info at egnite.de to arrange your personal
appointment or get a free entrance ticket.

We are looking forward to meet you and talk about your current projects.

Kind regards,

Your egnite team