[En-Nut-Discussion] Timer Question

Mike Baverso mbaverso at elcontech.com
Thu Dec 19 21:50:21 CET 2002

            /*
             * We found the timer to stop. Remove it from
             * the list and add the number of ticks left
             * to the next timer in the list.
             *
             * Bugfix: Thanks to Bernardo, who discovered,
             * that we need an extra statement if just one
             * timer is left.
             */
            if((*tnpp = tnp->tn_next) != 0)
                (*tnpp)->tn_ticks_left += tnp->tn_ticks_left;

Why are the ticks left from the stopped timer added to the next timer??

Regards,

Mike Baverso
Elcon Technologies, Inc.
106 Rochester Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15229

Phone:412 931 8250
Fax:    412 931 8254
Cell:    412 559 4865
mbaverso at elcontech.com
www.elcontech.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.