[En-Nut-Discussion] http

Jelle Martijn Kok jmkok at youcom.nl
Tue Dec 24 10:19:06 CET 2002

I don't know if this works for you, but there is a trick to do this, and
that is to split the page into two files:
The first file contains the actions to do (reset the counters in your case),
this is the file initially called by the form (button).
The second file is the file you want to be shown.
The first file has to have a html-header (?NutHttpSendHeaderBot?) containing
"Location: secondfile.html", this makes the browser request the second file
automatically, without any of the get parameters.

Jelle Martijn Kok

PS: POST methods have the ugly habbit (when using Interet Explorer) of
requesting the users if he wants to resent the information.... (at least
when using PHP).

some info on headers: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php