[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut compatible enclosures

Dave Smart SmartFamily at mchsi.com
Mon Dec 30 19:38:06 CET 2002

Hi Harald,

Most of my s/w is now working, so I'm turning my attention to packaging.

Was the board size and mounting holes positioned with any particular vendors
enclosure in mind?

There are thousands of enclosures available, many have mounting bosses, and
most are available in a several heights (thereby supporting custom I/O
boards stacked atop Ethernut), but getting the details to identify which may
be directly Ethernut compatible (mounting in particular) is a bit difficult.

So, if you did the board layout with any particular enclosure in mind, would
you share the vendor name and part #?

thanks,
Dave Smart