[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernet connector

Alastair Jeremy ajeremy at dotaussie.com.au
Tue Dec 31 02:09:35 CET 2002

Further to my last question, it has been suggested in the past on this list
by Louis (
http://www.egnite.de/pipermail/en-nut-discussion/2002-October/000190.html )
to use a Bothhand adapter such as this one:
http://www.bothhand.com/products/rj45/PLU1S041A-XX-A2-02.04.13.pdf

The major difference I see between this one and the Pulse one is the 75 ohm
resistors and 1000pF to the shield. Are these needed? They seem to go back
out the RJ45 connector... to where?

Regards,

Alastair