[En-Nut-Discussion] Crurom patch for compiling under linux

raphael deimel raphael at russe.ods.org
Wed Nov 6 00:28:38 CET 2002

After I got gcc 3.3 , binutils and avr-libc20021028 running (and
correctly compiling nut-2.5.91, at last. :), I had time to do some
debugging of the crurom utility.
Here's a patch to compile under linux. I tried to keep the source for
win32 compiles untouched (but didn't test it, as I have windows only in
the walls around me ;)

compiled (some warnings) and (not much) testet with:
gcc 3.2
glibc 2.3

simple  "patch -p1 < patchfile" within nut-2.5.91/

Raphael