[En-Nut-Discussion] some questions

Sangman Cho csmcho2002 at yahoo.co.kr
Fri Nov 8 09:45:44 CET 2002

Mr Kipp, I have some questions. 1) In RTL8019, if mega103 access 0x8300(memory map),    can it believe "  I am accessing RTL8019 " without RTL8019 chip ID?   is it possible?   I think that if mega103 can access 0x8300, RTL8019 chip ID is not necessary.  2) I have already known that the networking setting(IP, subnet mask..) is stored in eeprom.   But, How can it possible?   I can't find the code in basemon.c   If someone ask the question to you, how you answer the question?  Kind regards.