[En-Nut-Discussion] Unable to download uisp-20020626-winexe.zip

Lars Haack lars.haack at gmx.de
Sun Nov 10 21:48:08 CET 2002

Hi Harald,

thanks for your immediate help.
I was now able to download and extract uisp.exe but after installing
giveio.sys and invoking uisp on my Win2000 machine like mentioned in the
HOWTO.windows found at the uisp website nothing happened. I don't get any
positive or negative output from uisp. Perhaps you can share your
commandline calling uisp with me.
On the other hand nutisp seems to work now after installing giveio.sys with
the help of loaddrv.exe found at irdeo.de. But I also have problems with
programs larger than 64k. As stated in previos threads this seems to be
related to the programming tool ( up to now I used Ponyprog only ). That's
why I want to use uisp. Can you confirm from your experience that this is
the case or are there possibly any other traps/pitfalls with programs larger
than 64k ?

Regards
  Lars