[En-Nut-Discussion] problems compiling httpd under ImageCraft, v2.5.2 or v2.5.91

JasonG jas_g at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 22:18:36 CET 2002

Hi All, using icc v2.62, jtag or stk2/300, ethernut 128 board.

I can not get a reliable piece of code from compiling the v2.5.2 or
2.5.91 release.  I've followed all the instructions, moved the supplied
binaries into the icc/lib folder, added the global macros, modified
environmental vars, etc.

I did not compile the libraries myself, since the ICC demo won't let
you use the command line version, and wanted to stay away from building
the dependencies up in a project.

It is responding to pings and every now and then an http request, so
things are linking fairly well.  I also had to make a modification to
stddef.h in the v2.5.91 because there is a reference to a size_t type
that isn't defined for the ICC installation.

As I mentioned yesterday, I do not have these problems when compiling
under gcc.  Perhaps the supplied libraries are missing something?  I
want to get the source level debug info from the coff file, I can't
figure out how to get a real coff file from the gcc installation since
it kills the .cof file early, and I can't figure out the makefile
syntax (or see where this rm httpserv.cof is even done).

Does anyone have a distribution earlier than 2.5.2 that works easily
with ICC (ie. has ICC project files for the apps).

Sorry for the several emails today/yesterday, thanks,

=====
JasonG
jas_g at yahoo.com