[En-Nut-Discussion] debugging with JTAG ICE -- COFF files

Mikael E.Pedersen (MEP) MEP at tt.dk
Tue Nov 26 08:31:40 CET 2002

My guess is that the .obj file has everything for the entire project.
Objtool only generates debug info for source files placed in the current
directory.

> I can't seem to do symbolic debugging with the .cof file, but the .obj
> file is working.

Thats odd. I can't even open my .obj files. It says "missing one or more
source files"
or something like that.
But .cof files seem to work (but I haven't tried it with the JTAG yet).