[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP Driver

David Armstrong david.armstrong at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 21 00:12:39 CEST 2002

Messagewonder if your back at work ! , able to rest etc without being woken up at all those hours in the day that to most people do not exist ( not realy but at least it's worth a try )

Hope the new addition is behaving correctly ?
you know , requires feeding when the best programs on the television, sleeps when you would wish for to be awake,
is totaly shouting when you would like to sleep .. by this brings back some memorys ! !

and of course wishes to your good lady after all the hard work

Regards
Dave