[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 2.0 Alpha Schematic

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Oct 22 09:22:44 CEST 2002

>         Are the analog input pins still going to be mirrorred? :-)

Should I? For compatibility? :-)

>         Why the SMC chip for ethernet?

As I stated previously, why not support both, the
SMSC and the Asix. The SMSC has been selected
because of its availability for industrial
temperature ranges. Michael Zint offered his board
to me with the SMSC chip, so I started with this
one. One major drawback is, that the 91C111 draws
about 200 mA.

I'll have a look to your bank switching schematic.