Odp: Odp: [En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 2.0 Alpha Schematic

Jarek stojanow at wszib.edu.pl
Wed Oct 23 11:47:24 CEST 2002

> >4 decoder lines left so we can use it for mem switching
>
> Ah, OK. And how to connect them?

Mea culpa, I didn't really think about this, I don't see use for more memory
in my current applications, it's just idea, SFI

> > > 1. The AX88796 contains its own address decoder.
> > > No need to use a CS.
> >
> >Yes I know but I want to connect it and NOT connecting all adress lines
>
> Any reason to do this?
None special, there is not reason to route unneeded tracks, I want some
additional hardware (like uart) and want to save as much pcb space as
possible

> >I tested it and there shoudn't be any timing problems
>
> What crystal frequency did you use?

16 MHz, TI HC138 chip

Jarek