[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP and TCP/IP

Iker Uribesalgo López iker at dif.um.es
Thu Oct 24 16:22:12 CEST 2002

Hi,

    I am working in a project about TCP/IP over GPRS and over Bluetooth
for a microcontroller Atmel AVR. I have found several implementations of
TCP/IP stack for Atmel but all uses an Ethernet interface to
communicate, included Ethernut Nut/Net. I would need to find an
implementation of the PPP protocol that will work in Atmel AVR to
comunicate over serial port to the modem (in the case of GPRS). Someone
knows some free implementation of protocol PPP?
    I have read something related to PPP in this list makes a pair of
day, what about this?

Thanks in advance,
Bye.