[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP Driver

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Oct 28 12:27:20 CET 2002

Mike,

I just started to make up a release, which includes
your PPP driver.

One thing I must say: I'm very much impressed how you
did this enhancement. Looks like you've been using
Nut/OS for many years. :-) Your modification notes
are very helpfull. Really great job.

I hope, that we can setup a public CVS repository
soon, so more developers may become involved in
further enhancements.

Just one minor thing to note: As you may have
assumed, I don't like the new flag parameter in
NutDeviceGetLine, because it would break too
many existing applications. My alternative would
be to use NutDeviceIOCtl() to switch echo on and
off.