[En-Nut-Discussion] Ideas from an outsider

mariusrf mariusrf at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 30 23:45:17 CET 2002

Harald,

Just let me know when you want and I'll help .
It's an interesting project and I always liked minimalist systems.
Unfortunately a lot of what we see nowadays is overkill
hardware running bloated software , very boring to work
with. You had a different approach , which makes it very
attractive for me.

Matt