[En-Nut-Discussion] DHCP and four Ethernuts, IP conflict

Tom Nyström m99tomny at embassaden.liu.se
Tue Apr 29 10:17:36 CEST 2003

Hello!

I have tried to set up a network with four ethernuts connected to PC via an
ethernet switch.
Now I have some problems with my dhcp sever  running on the PC (I am using
Tftpd32
version 2.54.) The first and the third unit that connect get the same
IP-number. If I start
with 192.168.0.10 for the first one, the second gets 192.168.0.11, the third
gets 192.168.0.10
and the fourth unit gets 192.168.0.12. The first and third units always get
the same IP address.

Does anyone have a suggestion of how to solve this problem?

Regards
Tom Nyström