[En-Nut-Discussion] Source code for external RAM (ICC)

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Mon Aug 4 00:15:09 CEST 2003

Harald

I spotted the undocumented external ram init code in the latest release
of 321 and have tried it cautiously  - It seems to work well.

I cannot however find the library source in the released source files.

Could I ask that this and other init related source (crtnutram, nutinit,
crtnut etc) be given a directory of their own withn the nut release.
 This would be greatly appreciated.

Also, could I ask you to email me/thelist  the source for the
crtnutram.o so I may ensure Im using it correctly.

Thank you,
Brett

Brett Abbott, Managing Director, Digital Telemetry Limited
Email: Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
PO Box 24 036 Manners Street, Wellington, New Zealand
Phone +64 (4) 5666-860  Mobile +64 (21) 656-144
------------------- Commercial in confidence --------------------