[En-Nut-Discussion] Troubles with Linux installation

M.Bortolussi mau.bortolussi at libero.it
Thu Aug 7 12:41:31 CEST 2003

Alle 09:42, giovedì 7 agosto 2003, Harald Kipp ha scritto:
> Maurilio,
>
> >An other question. Actually i am working with AVRgcc on Win2K and when i
> >upload the AVR flash with uisp and the ISP of the Ethernut Starter Kit,
> > the verification regularly fails (for example: error at 0xC27 file 0xD9
> > mem 0xDB). The not matching locations change randomly by a upload to
> > another.
> >
> >uisp -v -dprog=stk200 --erase --upload --verify if=myfile.hex
>
> I overlooked this, do you mean you are using usip with w2k?
Yes, i used uisp with W2K.

> Why do you use -dprog=stk200? I'm confused. You're not using
> the ISP from the starter kit?

I purchased Ethernut las year (Nut/Net 2.5.1). In the starter kit there was an
ISP dongle that works with parallel port. I uploaded with PonyProg software
that was in the starter kit CD.
In these days i upgraded to Nut/Net 3.2.1. I used the Nut/OS Configuration
utility provided. In the programmer check box i checked STK200 (parallel
port) option and then i worked with uisp because in the UserConf.mk file
there was configured it as BURN.

ciao,

Maurilio Bortolussi
Pordenone -ITALY