[En-Nut-Discussion] Beginning AVR and GCC

Michel unreal at home.nl
Thu Aug 14 11:14:14 CEST 2003

Hi,
I don't know a good website, but here's what I did:

Get the following files:
WinAVR-20030424-bin-install.exe
AVRStudio407.exe (build 240)
And if you want to debug using a JTAG ice, also get:
WinAVR-avrcoffbeta-install.exe
And, off course, get the ethernut files.
You can get them from:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=68108&release_id=16055
0
And
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools.asp?family_id=607
Make sure you install WinAvr in X:\WinAVR (drive letter is not important),
otherwise you cannot install avrcoffbeta...

Now you can build the httpd sample in the X:\ethernut\nut\app\httpd
directory.

To use the JTAG ICE, use the 'makefile.cof' from 'X:\WinAVR\sample' as your
project file. This one automatically creates the .cof file for your JTAG
ICE. It also creates the .hex file to use with any ISP programmer.

Greets,

Michel