[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie: Changing cgi-bin path

Ken Campbell ken at fraserhouse.com
Sat Aug 30 03:46:16 CEST 2003

Greetings,

    Just got my Ethernut up and running today with the Web server demo
(located in /app/httpd),
and I wanted to change the cgi-bin/ path to something else.

The only instance of cgi-bin/ was located in /pro/httpd.c, so I changed it
to cgi/, changed the length
value to 4, and rebuilt the Nut/OS (make clean & make install from
c:\ethernut\nut). I then rebuilt
my app (the web server demo), but trying to access any of the 'scripts' at
cgi/ return a 404 error code.
... and /cgi-bin/ doesn't work now either, so I know the changes made it
into the builds...

if (strncasecmp(req->req_url, "cgi/", 4) == 0) {
         NutCgiProcessRequest(stream, req);
         return;
     }

I'm sure my mistake is simple, but I'm getting frustrated after having
reloaded the Ethernut several
times now to no avail, and I can't find anywhere else the cgi path is
referenced...
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

    Ken Campbell