AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Webserver Image problem

Robert Hildebrand robert.hildebrand at ims.fhg.de
Tue Dec 2 14:03:37 CET 2003

Hi,

your browser opens too many sockets at the same time. You should try to have
several server-threads at your ethernut (like the http-demo). Typically you
can reload the missing pictures without problem, because in this case the
browser uses only one connetion.

If you really can't make more server-tasks maybe you can configure your
browser to open just one connection (Opera: Preferences/network/maximum
connections to server; Internet Explorer ???)

Robert