AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Ways of debugging

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Thu Dec 4 11:40:37 CET 2003

Hi Yuri,

Perhaps you can use 'devDebug0', which is an unbuffered serial device running at 115200 baud. Of course you need some kind of null-modem cabel connected to your pc and an appropriate terminal program.

If you first initialize the device like this:

    	NutRegisterDevice(&devDebug0, 0, 0);
    	freopen("uart0", "w", stdout);

... and than use in your code something like this:

    	printf("System crash!! Error info %i\n", the_error);

it works pretty well!

Hope that helps,
Oliver.