[En-Nut-Discussion] Using ethernut with gameboy camera??

Lars Andersson laran at ikp.liu.se
Wed Dec 10 10:13:53 CET 2003

Dan,

I did some research ni this area for a while ago and found this homepage where there is an implementation for an avr8515.

http://pages.zoom.co.uk/andyc/camera.htm

There are some asm routines that you may be able to reuse on the ethernut. There is also informaton about the HW interface and some shematics.

Good luck!

/Lars A. A.