[En-Nut-Discussion] uart drivers

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Wed Dec 10 20:20:25 CET 2003

Harald,

Ralph has summarised my additional comments very succinctly and well.
(Thanks)

After a bit more testing, we are planning to "release" for general
consumption the eagle files and associate nut driver code for the quad
uart shortly.  It works with a powerful yet cheap Oxford uart chip which
handles 9 bit as well as 485, infrared, etc etc (oh and serial too!).
The code is (expected to be) back compatible for other earlier models of
PC Uarts (not just  Oxford) so will be of value to many.  Many people
helped with the code development, we'll name them too but apologies as I
dont have their names to hand just now.

Regards
Brett

Brett Abbott, Managing Director, Digital Telemetry Limited
Email: Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
PO Box 24 036 Manners Street, Wellington, New Zealand
Phone +64 (4) 5666-860  Mobile +64 (21) 656-144
------------------- Commercial in confidence --------------------