AW: AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] fprintf() on streamed TCP socket

Oliver Schulz olischulz at web.de
Fri Dec 12 21:14:26 CET 2003

Hi Dusan,

uhh, it's gona be little bit tricky now. I have the suspicion, that
something with the %P formating char in printf is wrong.
If the character output function (in this case NutTcpDeviceWrite) for the
associated device is called with parameter count set to zero, the function
perform an output buffer flush. (BTW, fflush does nothing else but calls
_write with zero length.)

I will test this now and give you results as soon as possible. Probably I
will commit a corrected crt/putf.c this evening.

Cheers,
Oliver.