[En-Nut-Discussion] Killing Threads

Ralph Mason ralph.mason at telogis.com
Sun Dec 14 22:41:54 CET 2003

Some time ago I submitted a 'KillThread' routine.

I wonder if there is a chance of this making it into general release.  I
find it quite useful and use it quite extensively.

It could probably do with a little more work to push the kill thread
routine as on the stack before the thread entry point is called so that
a thread that exits it's entry point will end (although that is probably
a matter for discussion as it will cost stack space for that and for
pointless saving of registers in the entry point)

Would it be useful to anyone else?

Ralph