[En-Nut-Discussion] Different passwords with CGI

Damian Slee damian at commtech.com.au
Sun Dec 21 23:34:26 CET 2003

there was a base64 decode fix I submitted about a month ago, which is in CVS now.  dencode.c

when password is decoded from what browser sent (which is in base64), it was failing on certain length passwords.  this may have been the real reason why you had "authorization failure if the length of ("user:password") is not a multiple of 3"