[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie

Lee Davies ldavies at comtech.uk.com
Tue Feb 4 10:50:48 CET 2003

Hello,

I've finally bought myself a Ethernut board and I've been very impressed
with it's performance at home (connected to my PC via a small hub).

However I did have problems when I tried the RS232D demo code at work. When
transferring a file from the serial side, the rate of characters received by
the telnet client decreased until eventually the board locked up. Is it
normal for the board to struggle on a large network with large volumes of
traffic or does anybody think I have a hardware problem ?

The board was configured with a valid IP address, gateway address and the
MAC address is still the one assigned by Egnite.

Regards,

Lee