[En-Nut-Discussion] PCB of ethernut

Janne Jarvinen janne.jarvinen at pp.inet.fi
Sat Feb 1 00:10:47 CET 2003

Is there risks of doing a little bit different pcb board ?
I mean is there critical length/timing of any wires...?

I plan to draw a bit bigger board to fit more easily on 2layer PCB
without so many vias.
I also need more space as I would like to fit some macroboard kind of
things like direct support for LCD and some leds and buttons.Maybe even
bluetooth and/or IR.

Is there somewhere on the net available schematics/pcbs of different
kind of "ethernut sw compatible boards" than the original one to catch
ideas? Even for Protel ?

Janne