[En-Nut-Discussion] GOODLUCK

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Feb 5 20:41:39 CET 2003

>What was that? Was it a spammer that posted spam on the list?

All non-member postings are stored for confirmation. I accidently
hit the approval button.

Nice application you have.

Are you considering to release the code, or at least make
it a product? Seems to be a valuable tool these days. I already
get more spam than normal email, mainly from Korea and China.
Most of these nets are blocked anyway, but we have to keep
some open because of several Ethernut users in these areas.

Also blocking yahoo would kill some members in this list.