[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernut with WLAN

Kelly Edward Murray kem at netnimble.com
Tue Feb 25 07:47:21 CET 2003

All you would need is an wireless ethernet client bridge,
like the WET11 or the Dlink product, which are about $100,
to plug into the ethernet port.

I have given some thought at adding a PCMCIA card interface,
the ISA bus pcmcia card chips have an 8bit I/O port interface,
so they would work similiarly to the ISA ethernet chips that have been
tweaked
to work with 8bit cpus.
It'd also be an IDE interface too, so the PCMCIA card interface
would support a CompactFlash.  Probably never get around to it, my plate
is already spilling over and making a big mess.
But I'd suggest someone else do it, whoever was doing the IDE interface,
do this instead..

Kelly Murray