[En-Nut-Discussion] sockets

Michael Baverso mbaverso at elcontech.com
Thu Jan 2 08:34:36 CET 2003

I have a thread that creates a socket, opens the socket in passive mode with NutTCPAccept,
sevices a request then closes, at least I ask it to. It works for thousands of segments and then
occassionally I can no longer connect.I have looked at all of the sockets with sockets.cgi
and it shows 1 socket related to this particular thread as being in the CLOSEWAIT state.
The only way to recover is via a reset. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The most frustrating thing is the fact that is intermittent, hard to track down.

Regards,
Mike Baverso