[En-Nut-Discussion] Non-blocking NutTcpReceive()?

Stephen Noftall stephenn at lcsaudio.com
Thu Jan 30 21:01:14 CET 2003

Thanks for the help people! Now on to more questions:

- How would I get non-blocking writes? I traced NutTcpSend() and it looks
like it would be harder to do than the receive. I guess set the timeout to
1mS and see how fast it can be ;-)

- Non-blocking NutTcpAccept(), oh, I know, lots harder!

I guess what I am really asking for is a select() mechanism, which I know is
alot to ask of the little Atmel. But I can do it all right now anyways, by
using multiple threads and low timeout values.

Thanks!

Stephen Noftall