[En-Nut-Discussion] problem with RAM

Tomasz Kutyla tomkut at student.uci.agh.edu.pl
Tue Jul 8 11:52:30 CEST 2003

Hi,

I want to built my own application supported by ATmega 128.
I don't want to use an external RAM. When I compile my programme
and I try it on an ethernut board (there is an XRAM), it works properly.
When I do the same on ATmega128 without XRAM, it fails.
I know that my application uses XRAM for heap or stack. I want to use
internal RAM only. I got the information that I should change init.c file.
I tried but it doesn't help.
Please help me, what and where I should change NUT/OS to use only internal
RAM for my application.
Thanks

Tommy