[En-Nut-Discussion] DHCP option one byte offset (Big Endian)?

DMA Tyou dma at sina.com
Tue Jul 29 09:22:58 CEST 2003

Hi, Harald,
    If I am not wrong, the Vendor-specific options in bootp are not all in
boundarys.
Sure it is nothing wrong on 8bit AVR platform, but on 16bit H8, when trying
to read
a long word at odd address, the last bit of address will be ignored.
After I've added some codes in "NutDhcpParse",  the telnet sample, tcps.c
begins
to work now.

Thanks !!!

Tyou