[En-Nut-Discussion] Control function to drive a RC servo

Mikael Ejberg Pedersen mikael at ejberg.dk
Sun Jun 8 17:36:37 CEST 2003

On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 10:39:22 +0200, you wrote:

>You need at least a hardware timer or use the PWM output.
>Unfortunately PE5 is occupied.

BTW. Which timers are already in use by the OS? If timer1 is
available, then that could be used for RC servo pulse generation.

I once made a high-resolution RC servo pulse generator (in assembler).
And I've been thinking of porting it to C, but haven't done so yet.
Perhaps someone else (that needs it) would like to do so?

Mikael