[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with Ethernut Startup

en-nut-discussion-admin at egnite.de en-nut-discussion-admin at egnite.de
Sun Jun 22 22:29:05 CEST 2003

Hi!

I have an old Ethernut board with ATmega103. If I load an application that
uses the ethernet interface the Nut often does not start. E.g. if I load
httpserv nothing happens. With an older 2.x version of Nut OS it seems ok.

There is one demo program that works fine: basemon. But if I select "read
Ethernet controller" I only get 0xffff. But after I do a hardware reset then
the controller reads ok. Maybe I did something wrong with building the
applications? Is there a switch to say NutOS to use the old style reset
mimic for the RTL chip?

Thank you
Thorsten