[En-Nut-Discussion] NutTcpAccept Timeout

Ralph Mason ralph.mason at telogis.com
Tue Jun 24 20:47:54 CEST 2003

For dynamic connections - eg a FTP server, you expect a client to connect,
but if it doesn't do it in a given time you timeout.

I changed my implementation to look like

NutTcpAccept(SOCKET* s,u_long timeout_ms)

It seems to work fine, and as I Close the socket right after it doesn't
matter if a client manages to connect after the accept has returned.

Ralph

---