[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP IPCP problem

Dmitri Tsvetikov dts at kemm.ee
Mon Mar 3 14:15:09 CET 2003

Hello everybody!

I found this forum the nearest to my problem, so it is not about En-Nut.

Mike Cornelius succeeded with the problem i am trying to solve, so may
be Mike, you care to guide me a little.
I am trying to connect to internet from mega161 microcontroller via
Sony/Ericsson GM47 modem.
I get as far as PAP Ack from ISP. For my IPCP ConfReq it sends first
ConfReq without options and then Naks my ConfReq with IP=0.0.0.0. That
is not what i expected reading a lot of docs incl. rfc1332.
My program is very simple, it is based mostly on Seiko SS-7600 chip
description and what win98se does with Ericsson T65.

Best regards,
Dmitri Tsvetikov