Fwd: Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] PPP IPCP problem

tarmo tarmo at kaugotsing.ee
Tue Mar 11 13:20:05 CET 2003

I finally got PPP working with Nut/OS v3.0.1 and my ISP
My be someone else is interested...

The major modifications for me were:
1. LCP - need asking IP twice (remote & local)
2. ACCM handling - must use ACCM even after AUTH_UP keeping all < 0x20h
escaped or implement some real escaping based on negotiated asy_map
3. Rejecting CHAP authentication to get PAP
4. Using ACFC (there is still no PFC in my modifications)

Also gethostbyname() in CDCS_Inet.c does not working with answers longer than
128 bytes as obvious from source code.

Best wishes,
Tarmo Fimberg