[En-Nut-Discussion] TCP Connect with Timeout

Robert Hildebrand robert.hildebrand at ims.fhg.de
Tue Mar 18 12:41:59 CET 2003

Hi !

I am trying to connect with a (PC-)server, which is sometimes unreachable
because of heay traffic, bad network connection, ... Most of the time
everything works fine, but sometimes the connection seems to have problems.
After some time (I suppose because of TCP/IP timeouts) the systems works
correct again, so I am trying to find the best timeouts.

Using NutTcpSetSockOpt() I can adapt transmit and receive timeout, but how
can I change (is it possible?) the timout for connecting to the server using
NutTcpConnect()?

Best regards,
Robert Hildebrand