[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: PPP Start-up example not compiling

Tomohiro HARAIKAWA hal at cs.inf.shizuoka.ac.jp
Sat May 10 19:51:21 CEST 2003

Hello, Harald,

> Nice to see you in the list.

  Nice to see you too.  I am now making an experimental patch that
supports serial EEPROM externally connected to ethernut boards, at

  I am enjoying my research life with your Nut/OS that runs on the
8-bit microprocessor.

> The GNU linker is a one pass linker only.

  I never suspected the GNU loader though that may be a well-known
fact.  Instead, I suspected me of misconfguration or wrong instal-
lation.  Thank you so much.

  I overwrote my Makefile as follows.  It costs time, but it frees
me from the dependency problems:

  LIBS =  $(LIBDIR)/nutinit.o -Wl,-\(,-lnutcrt,-lnutdev,-lnutfs,-lnutnet,
-lnutos,-lnutpro,-\)

With my respect,

---
Tomohiro Haraikawa