AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Fwd: Error on timeout

Oliver Schulz olischulz at web.de
Thu Nov 13 11:34:14 CET 2003

Hi William,

>On another note, though&
>I am implementing an interrupt handler  and used the NutRegisterInterrupt(
>) function.
>When I include <dev\irqreg.h> the file compiles OK but I get a number of
>link errors. ( See Below! )

I think, that the function NutRegisterInterrupt is obsolete and should not
be used any more. Even Nut/OS itself doesn't use it.
Please use instead NutRegisterIrqHandler from ihndlr.c. Note the different
calling convention.

To Harald: What about deleting the file irqreg.c out of the source list in
dev/Makefile?

Regards,
Oliver.