[En-Nut-Discussion] RE: Problem with the Port E

george diam gnagiag at yahoo.gr
Wed Nov 26 19:28:35 CET 2003

Thank you Harald for your response,

 Unfortunately I am using the Uart0 device to send and
receive data from the serial port that are crucial for
my program, and those data are different for each
device.
 I have changed my program to accept those data from
Ethernet using a tcp socket, but it would be great if
there was a way to register and unregister devices,
because I really want to use the UART0 to communicate
with an rs-485 network full of devices, without using
an external adapter or device only for this purpose.
 Do you know if something like this (register /
unregister devices), is going to be done in the next
releases of the ethernut, or even if it will be a fix
for the current version too?

Thank you again.