[En-Nut-Discussion] RTL8019AS

ETofwow at aol.com ETofwow at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 21:34:11 CEST 2003

Elan,

I saw your posting on a user group seeking information on the
Realtek RTL8019AS.

We are just beginning development on a new project where we
to have an interest in using this part or something similar.
Being this is the beginning of our search I would be interested in
what you may have discovered concerning this part of if you decided
to go another direction.

We are willing to share information with you in the future concerning
our direction in this area.

Questions?

Have you been successful getting any information?

Are you currently using this part in a project?

Are you using an Embedded Processor to communicate with this part?
We are looking at a Motorola 68HC912S.

I am hoping to hear from you.

Ed Travis
Engineering Manager