[En-Nut-Discussion] Bluetooth

Lars Andersson laran at ikp.liu.se
Mon Oct 27 11:16:23 CET 2003

Dave,

What is it that you would like to do with the Bluetooth? Do you want to implement a complete stack or just some of the upper layer profiles?
If you get a dongle with serial port profile it should be rather easy to integrate it with the PPP implementation provided with the NUT/OS.

Please let me know your intentions and mabye we can work on this together.

/Lars A. Andersson