AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] NutNetBufAlloc

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Fri Oct 10 09:42:08 CEST 2003

Hi,

If I understand it right (Harald, please correct me if not), you don't need to free the buffer at the end.
Simply reuse the allocated buffer in subsequent calls to NetUdpOutput.
The buffer allocation algorithm discovers that the buffers for all used network layers are already allocated and aviods new allocations of the buffers.

Hope that helps,

Oliver.